*NAMES IMPRINTED FREE Remember that our price always includes name imprinting at no additional charge.
This Bible keeps up with you! As an on-the-go teen, you’re moving fast. God is moving faster! The Teen Study Bible will help you keep in step with all he has done, is doing, and will do in the world—and in your life. This bestselling Bible will help you discover the eternal truths of God’s Word and apply them to the issues you face today.
• “We Believe” unpacks the Apostles’ Creed to reveal the biblical foundation of faith
• Topical index helps with in-depth Bible study
• Book introductions
• Highlighted Bible verses to memorize
• Q and As to test Bible knowledge
• 4 full-color pages include a presentation page and information about the Apostles’ Creed
• 8-page full-color map section
• Biblical advice about friends, family, school, and other issues
• Easy-to-read font size
• Complete text of the New International Version (NIV) of the Bible.
With over 3.5 million copies sold, the Teen Study Bible continues to be a teen’s top resource for discovering the foundational truths of the Bible.
Hot Pink Flower ISBN-13: 9780310745655 (List Price: $44.99) - Our Price: $25.00
Expresso ISBN-13: 9780310745747 (List Price: $44.99) - Our Price: $25.00
Spring Violet ISBN-13: 9780310745716 (List Price: $44.99) - Our Price: $22.50
Graphite & Blue ISBN-13: 9780310745181 (List Price: $44.99) - Our Price: $22.50
Version: NIV 2011
Binding: Italian Duo-Tone
Type Point Size: 8
Page Edges: Printed
Page Count: 1632
Size: 6.00" x 1.75" x 9.25
Published by: Zondervan
Publication Date: June 2014
ABOUT THE COINTRIBUTORS
Lawrence O. Richards
Lawrence O. Richards is currently a full-time author and speaker. He has written over 200 Christian books, including commentaries on every book of the Bible and Zondervan bestselling Adventure Bible and Teen Study Bible, which he did with his wife, Sue.
Sue Richards holds a BA in English from Methodist University in Fayetteville, NC and a MA in Counseling Psychology from the Seattle School of Theology and Psychology. A mom and retired English teacher, she is currently in the process of becoming a licensed psychotherapist and continues to enjoy writing and photograhy.